You’ve just discovered that your shower floor is leaking. Don’t worry. We can help you repair it yourself.
Emails from frustrated home owners with leaking showers ( just like you) who have purchased and used the “Seal It Yourself” Easy DIY kit.
Repair almost any type of shower or bathroom leak for less than $160 using the quick and easy “Seal It Yourself” DIY repair kit.
“Seal It Yourself”TM is a breakthrough in the permanent repair of leaking shower floors without the need to remove any tiles
The Easy DIY Leaking Shower Repair Kit.
Click here to visit our online store for more products.
“Finally…an easy-to-use, permanent DIY repair kit that will repair my leaking shower floor for good. Just what I was looking for”. Seal It Yourself is the trusted name in the easy do it yourself permanent repair of leaking showers. With over 20 years experience in the property repair and maintenance industry in Australia you can be assured that our products are of the highest quality and result in the permanent repair of your leak. Over the years we have helped hundreds of people just like you to repair their own leaking shower cubicles in an easy, cost effective and permanent manner without having to rip up tiles. Why pay someone else to do what you can easily do yourself. Seal It Yourself today. It’s quick and easy, and it lasts.
Important Information About Your Leaking Shower:
Have you seen what building contractors charge these days? Can you trust them? You really should know the facts about leaking showers before you do anything…even if you don’t buy our kit. We also offer a FREE, no obligation, leaking shower advisory service. Just contact us via email and tell us about your leaking shower. This service is FREE. If we cant help you we will tell you, and certainly will advise you if our DIY kit will not be able to repair your leaking shower.
- 95% of all showers leak for the same common reason. Find out why here since those planned costly bathroom renovations may not be necessary after all.
- Don’t waste your time and money on products that DO NOT work such as brush on clear surface coatings and ripping up tiles and installing copper or plastic water trays.
- Don’t waste your time and money on TEMPORARY repairs such as conventional tile grouts, silicones and other sealants.
- Don’t pay a fortune to a shower sealing contractor to repair your leaking shower when you can easily do it yourself to obtain the same (or better) result. Read here about some of the tricks they use to overcharge you for unnecessary work.
- Save $hundreds by learning more about your shower leak and how easy it is to repair from other people who have used our DIY kit. Read our latest Testimonials.
Hit the “save money” Button Below to take you to our On-line Store